Ever have one of those “Bad Makeup Days”? Ever want to hide under a hat?
Cosmetic Counter products may cause Makeup Disasters:
- Matches your skin tone at first, turns orange later
- Matches your skin tone in artificial lighting, but not in natural light
- Won’t conceal small imperfections
- Can’t cover issues such as port wine birthmarks
- Doesn’t match darker skin tones
- Can’t match uneven skin tones
- Clogs your pores
- Results in oily skin
- Looks thick, cakey, and overly made up
- Calls attention to fine lines and wrinkles
- Needs constant touchups during the day
Possible Culprits May Be Additives
Some additives can damage your skin and even be harmful to your health.
Additionally, your skin type may not be compatible with many makeup ingredients.
Various OILS used in many cosmetics can clog the pores, cause blackheads and contribute to acne.
If your skin is oily this only adds to the problems. Oily skin can also cause foundations to oxidize and turn orange after a few hours.
TALC may be added for better coverage but may clog your pores. It is usually found in powder and bronzers.
This mineral has rough edges that may cause microscopic tears to Sensitive Skin.
Furthermore, talc is very dehydrating to the skin.
If you are prone to Dry Skin, this can cause your makeup to look dry, cakey, and chalky.
It can even lay in the wrinkle lines and actually make your skin appear older. Who wants that?
This big term simply means “It clogs the pores”. Avoid this disaster, look for the term “Non-Comedogenic” on cosmetics ingredients.
Read your cosmetic product label for the most common parabens: butylparaben, methylparaben, and propylparaben.
These preservatives prolong the shelf life of a product.
They prevent agents like bacteria and fungi from growing in a product.
Preservation is good for the product but can be bad for you.
Parabens enter the body through the skin and remain there in the tissues. Questions have arisen as to whether or not this may lead to breast cancer.
For more shocking details read this article from Elle, Parabens Explained – What are Parabens? The Truth About Skincare’s Biggest Bad Guy.
Don’t Hide Any Longer
I’m a Motives Consultant trained to Blend Custom Foundations and Powders just for you.
I combine the purest cosmetic ingredients to “give you a naturally flawless look”.
Guaranteed to perfectly match your skin tones “every time”.
Motives Custom Blend Foundations:
- Cover flaws and imperfections
- Create any coverage, tinted sheer to full coverage
- Even cover “port wine birthmarks”
- Give you a “natural no-made up look”
- No more lines where your makeup ends
- Control oil & unwanted shine with Oil Control and Mattifier additives
- Hydrate dry skin with Hydrator additive
- Lock in moisture & smooth skin texture with Fringe Benefit additive
Many people even call our Fringe Benefit “Botox in a bottle”. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles that well.
Above all, you receive a skincare treatment everytime you wear your special foundation. Where else can you find this benefit?
We take pride in the purity of our product ingredients list:
- Pure mineral Base
- Oil Free
- Gluten Free
- Non- Comedogenic (will not clog your pores)
Additional Custom Blend Creations for You
- Custom Mineral Powder
- Custom Blend Concealers
- Eye Shadows
- Color Correctors
- Shimmer Powders
- Lip Stains
Custom blend is just the beginning.
Take a peek at the hottest makeup line on the internet, Motives cosmetics online shop.
If you have any questions please contact me in the form below.
Contact me for an appointment to try your custom blend.