Why did your mother always tell you to eat your greens?
Because she knew greens are good for you.
But did you know they are Essential to Good health?
Find out the secrets treasures of these four superfoods.
Spirulina is 70% complete protein.
Boost your energy and help with weight loss, try this vegan favorite.
Increased immunity comes from high amounts of the following:
• Protein needed to form blood cells
• Vitamin B1, B2, and B3 for nerve, muscle, heart function and skin conditions
• Copper for making and maintaining blood and nerve cells
• Iron makes hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the cells
• Magnesium keeps the heartbeat steady and helps strengthen bones
• Potassium aids in blood pressure reduction and chances of strokes
• Manganese used for normal functioning of the brain and nervous system
NASA popularized spirulina when it proved astronauts could grow and use it in space.
Experiment with this superfood using this recipe for a green spirulina smoothie.
Avocado helps control blood sugar levels.
Read more in my blog, Avocado the New Superfood.
Try mixing this tasty fruit in your morning wake-up shake or your workout shake.
Number two on our list of Superfoods it possesses these nutrients:
• Antioxidants fight free radicals
• Magnesium helps maintain healthy nerve and muscle functions
• Potassium supports fluid levels and muscle contractions
• Lutein aids eye conditions like macular degeneration and cataracts
• Fiber helps prevent constipation
• Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K
Surprisingly, this heart-healthy fat helps you feel fuller for longer periods.
So, put it high on your ‘Weight Loss Food List”. Just remember to control the portions.
Follow me on Pinterest for surprising avocado recipes.
Wheat Grass is gluten-free.
If you must eat “Gluten-Free,” you should celebrate wheatgrass.
This sprouted grass wheat seed no longer contains gluten!
Feel free to jazz up your next smoothie bar treat with a wheatgrass shot.
It’s alkalizing properties help spur metabolism and aid digestion.
Furthermore, it contains:
• Vitamins A, C, and E
Matcha gets its power from the “Whole” tea leaf.
True green tea-lovers aren’t strangers to this third superfood.
A study by Tufts University revealed matcha possesses 20x more ORAC units than pomegranates or blueberries.
Matcha has 1573 units per gram, pomegranates have 105 and blueberries 93.
Using the whole leaf yields higher nutrient percentages of
• Amino Acids help break down proteins to help build muscle
• L-theanine used to treat anxiety and high blood pressure
• EGCg can reduce the production of free radicals and protect body cells
• Chlorophyll benefits skin conditions, manages body odors and fights some forms of cancer
Super Greens on your menus still won’t guarantee the recommended 10-12 servings.
Learn about the advantage of using Isotonix® Complete Greens.
Amazingly, one scoop is equivalent to 20 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Each scoop includes these Superfoods:
• Barley grass
• Alfalfa grass
• and cabbage
It’s the only isotonic-capable greens supplement on the market.
It helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and healthy detoxification.
At the same time, it may help increase your energy level.
So what are you waiting for?
Contact me for a special Brenda’s Market discount.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.