Scrub your way to beautifully cleansed skin with Motives Konjac Facial Sponge Set. Made from the root of the konjac plant, these soft sponges are a gentle natural way to cleanse, exfoliate, and detoxify the face for a rejuvenated complexion. Pair with your favorite cleanser and indulge skin in a luxurious spa-like facial.
F A Q
What are the benefits of using a konjac sponge?
- Three Konjac Sponges: one Bamboo Charcoal and two Natural
- Easily and effectively removes makeup, dirt, and oil
- Refines pores for smoother-looking skin
- Prepares skin for optimal absorption of skincare treatments
- Use alone to gently exfoliate or with a facial cleanser
- Ideal for all skin types
What is the origin of the Konjac Sponge?
The konjac sponge comes from the mountainous regions of Asia. It was originally used for dietary and medicinal food. It has been used for over 1,500 years to gently cleanse sensitive skin. The natural texture allows effective exfoliation for dry, rough skin without any irritation, making it a beauty tool for centuries.
Why choose Motives Konjac Facial Sponge Set?
This sponge set beauty tool is gentle enough for all skin types. Other skincare products developed with beads and exfoliators can be too harsh for many skin types. The unique texture of these konjac sponges exfoliate without irritating or damaging the skin.
What are other uses for the konjac sponge?
- Use with cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from your face
- Gentle enough to use around the most delicate skin, the eye area
- Refines pores with gentle exfoliation for polished skin
- Prepares skin for beauty treatments
- Problem areas like the nose, prone to blackheads
- Through cleanse for acne prone skin
- Use with shower gel to cleanse, clarify and revitalize entire body
How to use Motives Konjac Sponge Set?
- Submerge sponge in warm water until fully expanded (10-15 minutes for first use)
- Massage skin with gentle circular motions (with or without a cleanser)
- Use the attached string, hang to dry
- Do not use the sponge again until fully dry
- Submerge sponge in hot water for 5 minutes once a week
- Hang by attached string until fully dry